Currently browsing posts found in May2008

No worries, just file an amended return (1040x). This is a perfectly normal thing to do, and could save you money, or correct a problem that the IRS will find anyhow. Let’s say you forgot to report a W2 — it’s no problem to file 1040X and report that income and withheld tax — you […]

Posted at: May 12th, 2008 - 1:08 pm - Number of Comments » 0