December 5, 2008

Yet Another E-mail Scam Claiming to be IRS

One of our clients received an e-mail supposedly from the IRS — and it included two attachments; one a letter purporting to be from the IRS, […]
February 6, 2010

IRS Issues Tax Dodge Warning

The IRS has released an 80-page document outlining many commonly-used tax dodges. Remember, if something sounds too good to be true (like slave reparation credits) — […]
May 10, 2010

Have foreign bank or financial accounts?

Recent headlines announced the “piercing” of Swiss banking secrecy laws to reveal many Americans owning huge, unreported income offshore. But it’s not just the big guys […]